PDF file reader for desktop reading, I have to say the best one is Foxit PDF Reader. But when you need to edit a PDF file, such as convert/merge Word, Excel or PPT file to PDF file format; create a PDF file; or add/remove watermark, page header or page footer info in batch. Then currently the best choice is still the Adobe Acrobat XI.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF
- Convert PDF files to Word
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Export from PDF files
- Create and analyze forms
- Merge and combine files
- Simplify reviews and approvals
- Create standards-compliant PDF files.